Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Boudoir / Office? Wha Wha What?

Ahhh, the bedroom/office you ask? Well the simple answer is that we ran out of space. It does work though, I promise. See although the boyfriend and I have very different schedules (I wake up early to go to work and go to bed usually before midnight, whereas boyfriend works from home and wakes up late and goes to bed later), we make it work with headphones and courtesy.  


BEFORES


Cardboard Stag Head- Urban Outfitters 
Completely worth it. I get so many complements on this thing. And it doesn't scare me to have it over my head in case of an earthquake. 
Dressers- Ikea
Frames- Craigslist
Mirrors- Ikea
Jute Rug- Pottery Barn

Bedding- Matteo Sample Sale
Now, when I say sample sale... I mean sample sale. I went all the way downtown to the warehouse to a surprise 90% off sale. I bought the duvet and the euro shams for a whopping $25. TOTAL !!!
INSANE RIGHT?


OK, So the entire house only has one closet. Bummer. We decided to purchase a free standing wardrobe on Amazon for the boyfriend to have closet space too. It has actually worked out quite well. He has both dressers filled with clothes and uses this bad boy for suits and sweaters.  We also purchased online some under bed canvas storage  from Walmart. 

Also in this photo is the boyfriend's desk. I haven't had a chance to organize/beautify that yet. Coming soon. 

My adorbs little desk. I rarely use my desk. Whenever I read blogs or do homework, I usually take my laptop and sit downstairs in front of the TV. I'm a multitasker :-)
Desk- Target
Chair- Pier 1 (old)


Linen Graphite Color Curtains- West Elm (similar)

Pillowcase - West Elm

Last, but not least, my closet. Just a sneak peak because it too is in progress. 
Over the Door Organizer - Urban Outfitters



Peace, Love, and Giraffes,
Robin 


*Some of this this stuff I had already, others were purchased. But also remember I get a To The Trade discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment