Tuesday, July 10, 2012

That Room We Pretend Doesn't Exist

Ok, I know. No one wants to see pictures of a tiny bathroom, let alone listen to?see? me write about it. But I feel compelled to try to help people with these little eye sores. First I had some serious issues with this bathroom in particular. The medicine cabinet/ mirror is over the toilet.... Seriously people. Why would you put the mirror over the toilet and not the sink? Needless to say, that was the first little project I did. 

Shower curtain that came with the house. 

Seriously? Seriously?

My solution to a lack of bath storage.
Wall Mounted Baskets- CB2
Double Shower Curtains- Target (similar)

(Floor Model- 30% off!)

Bath Rug- Missoni

Now... My favorite thing in this whole room is the bath rug, obviously. I did not... I repeat (mom, pay attention) did NOT pay for this. I got some items from Ron Robinson at Fred Segal for my birthday and decided to exchange it. Little did I know how much money I would get back. The Missoni rug and matching towel was an obvious choice.

Peace, Love, and Giraffes,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment