Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Home

We Moved!!! This is the first place since we got to LA that I really really love. We didn't choose it out of convenience like the first one (This was during my I refuse to get a car in LA phase) or the second place (my lets be as money conscience as possibly and  it has a pool phase). Typically I am the quintessential apartment girl. I love living in apartments for probably all of the reasons that people hate them. I just love having close neighbors and not being responsible for things like garbage removal.  I have also long been a proponent of "the big city". New York, DC, San Fran, Boston...whatever. The more crowded and the higher the buildings, the more I fall in love. Enter LA. LA has been such a transition for me. Yes, I know LA is a big city. But to me, there has never been a moment where I felt home or comfort in this large oasis of suburbia. In a very neighborhoody feeling area called Larchmont Village, was an unexpected guest house with my name on it.

Front of the house. 

Our tiny, but totally awesome backyard.(In progress)

Peace, Love, and Giraffes,
Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment